Summer Virtual Curriculum 2020
Florida Rep Education won’t let anything stand in the way of our students bringing their songs and stories to life. Each day students will log on to join dozens of others in their age group to learn the songs, dances, and characters of each Summer Intensive. Because of the overwhelming popularity of Footllose and Frozen, we are pleased to announce a NEW Hamilton virtual camp! Students will see familiar faces from our Summer staff including Mr. Zeke and Ms. Sarah, who will be joining the Education team as normal to logon with them each morning. Join in on pajama day, Summer games, student awards, and all of the Florida Rep Summer fun to keep this valuable learning tradition alive!
Click the Title to enroll!
HAMILTON Virtual Programming
Special Guest Instructors include Kiana Raine Pinder and Nayda Baez!
August 3rd – 7th & August 10th – 11th 10am-12:30 pm Ages 10-16
Sibling Discount: Buy one Regular admission and receive up to 2 siblings half-off.
- Each Student receives a physical copy of the script mailed to their house by start of session.
- Age doubling based on participation numbers
- Two Class day per musical number
- Second to last day of session is Review
- Final Day both Groups come Together to Perform and Have Ensemble Games
- Every Wednesday of each session is Virtual Pajama Day
- Every Tuesday is virtual Show Shirt Day
Virtual Schedule Break Down
11:50-12:15pm Character Development/World of the Play