are aimed towards students who want to participate in Florida Rep Education programs (camps, classes, conservatory) and who demonstrate financial need.
Education Program Scholarships are aimed towards students who want to participate in Florida Rep Education programs (camps, classes, conservatory) and who demonstrate financial need.
Florida Repertory Education endeavors to share education in the arts with all children. Full, half and partial scholarships are awarded based on financial need and space availability in the program. A scholarship application must be submitted for each program in order to be considered. If approved the student is expected to be prepared and attend all classes and programs on time.
For other program offerings, please complete the scholarship application no later than two weeks prior to the start of programming that you’re submitting for. Applications will be reviewed and those awarded a scholarship will be notified via email before the start date of their class, camp, or conservatory production.
A Florida Rep Education administrator will notify scholarship recipient of their application denial or approval. Florida Repertory Education takes pride in our mission to provide quality arts education to as many students as possible. In order to create opportunities for all students, a limited number scholarships are available for classes and camps.
*Scroll down for programming scholarships
Scholarship Deadline- March 9, 2020.
The Florida Rep Education College Scholarship is a $500 award geared to helping support a graduating high school senior on their career path to a degree in theatre arts.
The College Scholarship is meant for qualified graduating high school seniors who are interested in pursuing theatre as a career. The Florida Rep Education College Scholarship is a $500 award geared to helping support a graduating high school senior on their career path to a degree in theatre arts.
Florida Repertory Theatre’s Education Department is committed to supporting and enriching the experiences of young artists.
COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD REQUIREMENTS
· 3.0 overall high school GPA
· Applicant must be a graduating senior in High School going into their first year of college
· Applicant must have participated in at least one Florida Rep Education class, camp or conservatory production
· Applicant must be pursuing a BA or BFA degree in Theatre Arts (Performing or Technical Theatre)
· Send a resume with theatrical experience included
· Send a one to two page essay addressing the following questions: How would this scholarship benefit you on your career path in theatre arts? Why have you selected theatre as a potential career? What are your college and career goals for the next five years?
· Submit TWO Letters of Reference detailing why you would be the best applicant for the Florida Repertory Theatre Scholarship Award. One of the two letters must be from someone who has supervised you in a production or theatre class.
* Scroll down for programming scholarships